Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What about you?

I keep writing on here about things that interest me, but really this blog is about you all and not about me at all. So, what do you want me to write about next? Is there something that you don't understand from one of my presentations that you'd like me to elaborate on? Did you try something in your classroom and it was successful? Did it bomb entirely?

Please write me a comment and let me know what you're thinking. My next post could be tailored to YOUR needs.

Also - to those who asked at MAMSE - I am very willing to come and do inservices with your staff! I love talking with other teachers. Please email me here to discuss dates, topics, etc. Remember - I can talk on more than podcasting, too! :)

Happy Spring, everybody!

Technorati Tags:
Beyond Podcasting, Education, Random

No comments: