Friday, March 16, 2007

Thanks, MAMSE

Wow! What a great conference! Thanks to the MAMSE board for a well-run event! And Lakeview Middle - y'all are really lucky! I want your technology!

I want to re-emphasize to all of you that I am very responsive to email (available on my profile page here as well as on my school website), and to comments left on my blog. I love getting questions, and if I don't know the answer to yours right away, I will do my best to find an answer for you.

For those of you who are interested in having me speak to your school/event: I need you to email me with what you are thinking in terms of dates, etc. One of the perks of my job is being able to teach others how to use this "new" technology, but I have to make sure that my administration is willing to part with me for a day. :)

Thanks to all of you who attended my sessions. I hope you got something out of them. Please feel free to email/comment me with any questions or comments on my session. See you next year!

Technorati Tags:
Beyond Podcasting, MAMSE

No comments: