Thursday, March 15, 2007

MAMSE 2007

I am having such a nice time at the MAMSE 2007 conference in Battle Creek! The speakers here have been great, and the company, better!

As always when I give presentations, I get questions that spur me on to thinking about bigger and better things! Today I was asked if United Streaming could work with an iPod. I did some checking, and there are more than 4000 United Streaming videos that would work with a 30 GB iPod. So, the answer to that is, yes!

I also finally found a shareware that will convert youtube into iPod friendly format. It is linked on the beyond podcasting links page to the left of your screen. I've been looking for about 6 months, but as always, perserverence pays off!

I just posted a new file, too, that can create iPod quizzes, although I think you could use MoGoPop for nicer looking quizzes - and they could be longer, too!

I know, I know, I'm a techno-geek - and I'm okay with that. I hope that other people can benefit from my interests. See you all tomorrow!

Technorati Tags:
Beyond Podcasting, iPods, podcasting, MAMSE

No comments: