Friday, May 25, 2007

MoGoPLOP and other musings...

First, I would like to wish a warm welcome to all of the new readers out there. SL is an amazing networking tool, and my readership (is that a word? It is now...) has increased dramatically. Please check out the links that I have as well as the archived postings. I'm sure that I actually had something valid to say once...

Since it has been awhile since I wrote anything content related, I thought I would tell you all about how I created this marvelous review podcast for my kiddos with text, pictures, and sound.

But I can't.

Because MoGoPop hates me.

I have tried several billion times to create material, and each time it eats it. Yes, that's right, as in I spend an hour creating a podcast and it disappears.

I've contacted the tech-dudes at MGP, and they assure me that once they release the new system, all will be fixed. I just don't really believe them. It's been about three weeks now - how long are we talking?

Please don't get me wrong, I've spoken more than once about the wonders that are MoGoPop, but right now, I'm less than thrilled. It has worked for me in the past, and I am hopeful for the future, but I feel as wounded as a girl who believes her boyfriend is cheating on her. Why, MGP? Why?

I like MGP better than other programs I've tried because it will work with any iPod with a screen - NOT just the video (read: expensive) varieties. I know it will work in the future, but how does that help me now?

Oh MoGoPop, why do you hurt me so?

Technorati Tags:
Beyond Podcasting, Education, iPods, MoGoPop, Random

No comments: