Saturday, February 3, 2007

MSU Tech Day

Well, here I am at another presentation. It is always so cool to be able to share new ideas. I was just talking with a couple of attendees, and they talked about how they think they can use this information in hearing impaired classrooms - to teach sign language to those with hearing or to teach new information to those who cannot hear. How totally cool! I hadn't thought of the ramifications of iPods in that context, but WOW!

Also, though, you could maybe use a tablet PC in the same way, or potentially a portable media device, but the memory of an iPod might make it still the most preferable way to carry the information.

I realized that I don't have my email posted. If you'd like to email me, please do so - anytime. I hope that you all will comment on the blogs I have posted, and email as well. Remember - we need each other to be experts - you can't do it on your own, and neither can I.

Technorati Tags:
Beyond Podcasting, iPods, iTunes, Podcasting, MSU Tech Day

No comments: