Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tech thoughts will return after this brief hiatus...

Yes, I'm still here.

Yes, my family is healthy and doing well.

I, on the other hand? Am crazy.

I have finished my Masters project, and am nearly half done with tennis season.

I am slowly getting my life back. In the meantime, I apologize for my brief hiatus on podcasting and blogging, but I promise that I will be back. Soon. I swear.

I have a lot to blog about, and I miss the network.

If you have any ideas for future posts, or things you'd like me to write more about, comment here! Thanks for your patience!

Technorati Tags:
Random, Beyond Podcasting, (dis)connectivity

8 comments:

NJTechTeacher said...

See you when you return.
Ann

PDonaghy said...

Hi Susan
Having completed my Masters recently, I know just how you feel :-)
Patricia
PS: I would like to invite you to add your blog details to the new International Edubloggers Direcory at http://edubloggerdir.blogspot.com

Buy Essays said...

Its a nice blog.

Test Papers said...

we all were waiting of you and saying well come after a long time. TestKing, IT Exams King, BrainDumps, pass4sure, ExamCollection, RealExams, ActualTests

Custom Essay Writing Service said...

I was really enlightened with the details you supplied in your post. Keep it up!


Custom Essay Writing Service

Custom Essay Writing Service said...

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.


Custom Essay Writing Service

essays said...

The author raises very important issues, which traditionally remained unnoticed by the public, including issues of social inequality which actually eliminated the frontier between whites and blacks

Custom Essay Writing Service said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic.

College essay writing service
Thesis writing services
Assignment writing services
Essay Editing Services