Thursday, July 26, 2007

MAHETC2007

To those who regularly read this blog: forgive me. I know that I hate it when someone blogs about all the conferences that they attend. It's like, wow, look at me and all the conferences I go to/present at - I'm amazing. I assure you, this isn't one of those posts, and I apologize in advance. :)

To Linda and those who went to my Beyond Podcasting session yesterday (and anyone else who is interested):
I think the Why Bother powerpoint (listed here) is finally up and working. If this doesn't work, I'll try to figure something else out. Please comment and let me know if you can access it.

As far as "source materials", I have listed some helpful links to the left of this page, and also on the conference wiki . The links that I showed (and many more) are on the delicious page (the direct link is here).

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you would like any further information. Thank you!

We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled blog-reading...

Technorati Tags:
MAHETC2007, Beyond Podcasting

No comments: