Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sorry so long...

Wow - it has been a really long time since I have posted anything in my blog, so I thought I'd better give an update on how things are going. I have been super busy in my personal life as well as in my professional life. I have been asked to speak at an upcoming technology conference at MSU, which is very exciting. Also, I am now considered to be my school's "recording" expert, which is a teensy-bit scary. I don't know that anyone is an expert in anything in relation to technology anymore. I think it is all changing so fast - we need to help each other and be "mutual experts".

I recently purchased a new product called the Hitch. It is a cool way to transfer files from one mp3 (iPod) to another, as well as connect any two USB devices. Very cool. Of course, mine isn't working very well at the moment. When I get it working, I will have a post on here about the wonders of the Hitch. :)

Lastly, you'll probably notice that my blog has a new look. I didn't think we were getting enough webtraffic on the other site, so I transfered to a more "public" location. Still, if you are interested in links from presentations I have done, please look at the delicious site, which is still up and running.

Technorati Tags:
Beyond Podcasting, iPods, Random

No comments: